Roksan Attessa - Turntable
The Attessa turntable is Roksan’s newest spin on one of the oldest Hi-Fi technologies. The Unipivot tonearm is lighter and simpler to use, thanks to a composite construction and glass jewel pivot. With turntable speed controlled down to the microsecond by smart new technology, playback is true to the original. Switchable phono stage lets you plug and play, whatever kit you have, while the isolated plinth design and decoupled feet protect against unwanted vibrations. All in a compact footprint that fits seamlessly with the rest of the Attessa range.
Connecting made simple
Great Hi-Fi is incredibly intricate, precise and complex. Fortunately, achieving it can be simple. For the Attessa range, Roksaan have used their wealth of technical expertise to deliver lifelike sound with all the depth and quality you could wish for. Yet they’ve managed this in a minimalist, intuitive design that couldn’t be simpler to use.
Tap into the true joy of sound
Designed to combine all the wonderfully complex sound of a class-leading Hi-Fi system with the simplicity most listeners crave – making it easier to connect with devices, and with the people around you.
A home audio product which is not intimidating for the first time Hi-Fi consumer.
One-touch dial control
Minimalistic control dial provides single point of contact for both volume and input, and intuitive dial with haptic feedback, and a graphical interface.
Wide range of inputs
A wide variety of digital and analogue connections including Bluetooth® allows you to bring high quality audio to a large number of external devices including your TV or Games console.
Designed and engineered in Great Britain
Fully developed in-house in the UK, the Attessa range features class-leading performance and beautiful industrial design.
- Designed, developed and assembled in the UK
- Brand new easy to set up Unipivot tonearm featuring a composite construction and glass jewel pivot for low effective weight
- Dana cartridge fitted as standard
- Digitally controlled electronic speed control
- Class leading factory calibrated speed accuracy with a microprocessor-controlled amplifier driving the turntable motor
- Built in Moving Magnet switchable phono stage (active/passive) designed in-house for no compromise plug and play
- Premium build quality featuring an isolated single plinth design with a high mass platter constructed from weighted glass and bonded aluminium edge dampener
- Xerxes inspired isolation feet and chassis design to ensure stable playback
- Compact footprint
- Bespoke removable lid to keep dust away when not in use