Bose TV Speaker - Soundbar built to deliver crystal clear dialogue
Hear your TV better
Designed with simplicity in mind, the Bose TV Speaker uses a single connection to your TV via an optical audio cable (included) or an HDMI cable (sold separately), so you can go from unboxing to watching in no time. With HDMI-CEC, you can use your current TV remote to control the volume of the speaker. It detects a signal from your TV when turned on and automatically turns on too.
The Bose TV Speaker also has Bluetooth connectivity, so you can listen to what you want, when you want. Press the “Bluetooth” button on the remote to pair a device and wirelessly play music and podcasts.
And while it delivers surprisingly rich and deep sound for a speaker of its size, you can press the “Bass” button on the remote for a little bit more.
In Dialogue mode, the Bose TV Speaker analyses what you’re watching to further elevate vocals so you can hear and understand every word more clearly. Simply press the “Dialogue mode” button on the remote to enable.
- A single cable for connection to the TV means the TV Speaker is up and running straight away.
- Small LED lights turn on and/or change colour when certain features are enabled. They also blink to acknowledge volume changes.
- Two full-range drivers are angled to deliver wide, spatial sound. The centre tweeter clarifies speech for clear dialogue.
- You can also place the Bose TV Speaker in Dialogue Mode to further enhance the clarity of speech, conversations and news programmes.
- The TV Speaker can wirelessly stream content from any Bluetooth device.
- At just over 5cm tall, Bose have designed a small soundbar that fits just about anywhere. It can even be wall mounted with a wall bracket, sold separately.
Want more form your TV Speaker? With a Bose subwoofer connection, simply connect a Bose Bass Module 500 or Bose Bass Module 700 to the TV Speaker for thunderous, cinematic bass.
A simple addition that transforms the experience. A 3.5mm – 3.5mm cable must be used, sold separately.