Monitor Audio Silver 50 - Small bookshelf speaker
One of Monitor Audio’s smallest bookshelf speakers that gives a full, rich sound
The Monitor Audio Silver 50 speakers help to deliver a precise and full crystal clear sound in an extremely small package. No visible bolts and six unique finishes, now including real wood veneer, make these little speakers incredibly diverse and an aesthetic touch to any room in your home. When the silver 50 is handled, it feels like piece of solid, single material and not made up of many parts.
Powerful magnets in the nimble Monitor Audio Silver 50 stand-mount loudspeaker drive large, 32 mm voice coils to ensure impressive power handling and incredibly low distortion. Design criteria ensure that the Silver 50 will make the most of smaller living spaces by being placed close to a wall and yet still deliver clean, punchy bass. You will only hear well-balanced, pure mid-range without ever a hint of box colouration.
Strategic cabinet bracing and Monitor Audio’s bolt-through technology creates an amazingly solid speaker. Not only can it play louder and cleaner than its size suggests, it delivers an incredibly well balanced, pure mid-range for a gloriously natural sound.
This may be a smaller box but be prepared for a big, fulfilling sound.
- New 25 mm C-CAM (Ceramic-Coated Aluminium/Magnesium) tweeter, featuring Uniform Dispersion (UD) Waveguide II for more lifelike sound
- New 51/4” bass/mid driver with concave ‘dished’ C-CAM cone profile for optimal damping and improved mid-range clarity
- RST II Cone profile for improved diaphragm rigidity and lower distortion
- Unique build ring/voice coil-cone coupling mechanism (DCF), optimised to reduce high-frequency cone break-up and increase the critical voice coil circumferential rigidity
- Cast polymer driver chassis design for improved rigidity and damping characteristics