Monitor Audio Gold 300 - Room-filling flagship floorstanding speaker
The Monitor Audio Gold 300 is the pinnacle of the range. The largest speaker in the series, it stands proud in your room, filling your living room with precise, powerful sound. Closing your eyes, the Gold 300s make your favourite music come to life, giving you goose bumps. You feel like part of the film your watching at both high and low volume levels, letting you feel immersed in the scene, even when you can’t crank up the volume.
Its deceptively large cabinet houses a 2½” (64 mm) C-CAM mid-range driver with a MPD high-frequency transducer above and a pair of 8″ (203 mm) RDT II bass drivers below, in a true three-way arrangement.
Also featuring a pair of rear-facing HiVe II ports delivering smooth airflow and ample bass reinforcement, Gold 300 is the ideal speaker for larger rooms. Its punch and dynamism are matched only by its subtlety and fidelity. Gold 300’s effortless authority, from a crisp 50 kHz at the top end to an earth-moving 30 Hz at the bottom, makes it perfect for any and all listening requirements.
These speakers are coated seamlessly and are stunning when placed in your living room or study. The Gold range speakers come in four finishes. Walnut is textured, you can feel the grain effect when running across it with your finger tips. Satin White is matte and diffuses light beautifully within your room, an excellent choice for light-coloured rooms. Piano Black and Piano Ebony shine around the outer sides of the cabinet, remaining a lovely talking point for many years to come.
- MPD high frequency transducer – articulate, extended high frequencies, yet supremely smooth
- Dual 8″ bespoke bass drivers, featuring:
- – RDT II Cone technology – specially developed Sandwich cone technology using thin C-CAM, Nomex honeycomb core and woven carbon fibre back skin to return incredible stiffness, yet light and well damped
- Dual HiVe II ports – improved transient response and tighter bass, due to smoother air-flow
- Pureflow silver-plated OFC copper internal cabling – highest quality transfer through the signal chain
- Soft touch top trim – giving a luxurious, premium quality furniture grade touch and appearance
- Single-bolt-through driver technology – providing increased bracing strength, rigidity and driver/baffle de-coupling
- Bespoke magnetic grilles – clean visual styling, virtually acoustically transparent
- Custom-made, high-quality gold plated bi-wire terminals
- Sturdy cast metal out-rigger feet with spike or rubber foot for carpet or hard flooring – provides more attractive appearance and takes up less floor space