NAD T 778 A/V Receiver
Efficient Distortion-free Amplification
The T 778 features the latest developments in NAD’s Hybrid Digital technology to create 9 high current/high power channels of amplification with improved efficiency. Designed with NAD’s full disclosure approach to power ratings, the NAD AVR conservatively delivers 85W FDP and 9 x 140W FTC, all channels driven at rated distortion. For flexibility, the amp channels are configurable to be used for surround or second zone audio. The silent black background and explosive dynamics afforded by this amplifier technology adds lifelike realism, drama and excitement to all your music and movies.
Fully Featured Surround
The T 778 is second-to-none in terms of flexibility and up-to-the-minute digital technology. Only NAD offers Modular Design Construction (MDC), the company’s proven method for preventing premature obsolescence. 7.1.4 Dolby® Atmos™, DTS® Master Audio combine with Dirac Live™ room correction to deliver hyper-realism that captures every dimension of a performance. Add bit-perfect 4K UHD video pass-through and the T 778 delivers the most accurate sound and image experience you’ve ever had. Musical performance is outstanding with High Res Multi-room streaming via BluOS.
Complete and Compact
As with all NAD components, the company’s latest offering continues their ‘simple is better’ design philosophy. This sensible approach contributes to ease of use and maximizes performance where it counts. A perfect example is the striking new touch screen and ergonomic refinements that simplify operation and ease of access. The T 778 features NAD’s legendary sound quality along with complete compatibility with all the latest features and formats to ensure lifelike music and movie enjoyment.
- 40 Watts FTC power at 8 Ohms and 170 Watts at 4 Ohms
- 9 x 85 Watts FDP (Full Disclosure Power), all channels driven
simultaneously at full bandwidth at rated distortion
- 165 Watts IHF Dynamic Power at 8 Ohms and 280 Watts at 4
- Hybrid Digital Amplifier Technology
- LCD touch screen and improved ergonomics for user-friendly
- UHD 4K video pass-through
- HDMI CEC/eARC
- High-Res BluOS enabled Network Streaming
- Dirac Live Room Correction
- MQA decoding available on all digital inputs
- Apple AirPlay 2, ROON Ready, Tidal Connect, Spotify Connect
- Two MDC slots offer ability to upgrade to future digital formats as they become available.
- CI friendly- RS232 Serial Control Port.
- 12V Trigger In/Out