Easily attach a Sonos Beam to an existing wallmounted TV, without the need for an additional bracket that drills into the wall. The in-built height adjustment means that the mount will work for a large variety of sized televisions and mounting points.
When used with a cantilever bracket for a TV, the soundbar mount allows Beam to move with the TV for an optimal listening experience.
Developed alongside Sonos, the SANUS mount for Beam is custom-fit to Beam ensuring optimal speaker performance and unobstructed access to speaker ports.
At James-Morrow, this is an ideal mount used frequently by our installers. The bracket is particularly useful when passing cables inside the wall between the soundbar and the TV is not possible, as the WSSBM1 allows us to mount the soundbar snug to the TV itself.
- Seamlessly integrates Sonos Beam with mounted TVs
- Allows sound to move with full-motion TV mount for an ideal listening experience
- Saves space by attaching Beam directly to TV
- Intuitive Smart Latch™ provides 12″ of height adjustment with just the lift of a finger
- Compatible with SANUS and other TV mount brands
- Works with a large range of TV sizes – up to 70″ – and features broad VESA compatibility.
- Custom-fit to Beam to ensure optimal speaker performance and unobstructed access to speaker ports
- Easy 15-minute installation with no drilling required