Sonos One Gen 2
Play and Control Music hands-free. Just ask.
Sonos One Gen 2 wirelessly connects to Sonos speakers around the house, allowing you to expand your home sound system.
Control using your voice, the Sonos Controller App or even Apple Airplay2.
- Start and control music with your voice, with Amazon Alexa and Google Assistant built right in.
- Play songs, check news and traffic, manage smart devices and enjoy Many other helpful functions using Amazon Alexa or Google Assistant.
- Use the Sonos app to manage all your music in one place: Amazon Music, Spotify, Apple Music, internet radio and 80 other streaming services globally.
- Connect wirelessly with other speakers in your Sonos Home Sound System to play music in any or every room.
- Enjoy surprisingly rich, room-filling sound from a smart speaker that’s small enough to fit on a bedside table.
- Flawless satin white or black finishes make for a beautiful, contemporary design.
Stereo Pair Two Speakers
With a pair of Sonos Ones, you can create a true stereo experience. Simply place them nearby to one and other then, using the Sonos App, the two speakers can wirelessly pair.
Play the radio in the bedroom, a podcast in the kitchen or the same song everywhere when you set up multiple Sonos speakers. Using your home Wi-Fi each Sonos speaker can be played together or separately for a seamless listening experience.
With AirPlay 2, stream directly from compatible Apple devices or even ask Siri to play your favourites from Apple Music.
Privacy When You Want It
A simple touch button on the top of the Sonos One controls if the microphones are on or off. Don’t want voice control? Simply press the button, the light goes off and the circuit that controls the microphones receives no power and the Beam can no longer hear you.
The simple and user-friendly Sonos Controller App (available for MAC OS, Windows, Android and iOS) gives you full control of the Sonos system.
The One can be placed on a table-top surface and can even be wall-mounted with a separate wall-bracket.