Sonos Ray - Pre-Order From 17th May - Launching 7th June
Your TV’s Perfect Match
Experience precisely balanced sound with the Sonos Ray, including crisp dialogue and solid bass, plus streamlined control with your TV remote, the Sonos app, Apple AirPlay 2, and more. It only takes two cables and a few minutes to get set up, and the forward-facing acoustics make the Sonos Ray ideal for an enclosed space, like a shelf in your TV stand. Enjoy the flexibility to create the Sonos system you want over time when you add speakers for surround sound and multiroom listening.
Enjoy stereo sound that’s just right. The custom acoustics precisely harmonize high and mid-range frequencies while proprietary anti-distortion technology produces perfectly weighted bass. Never miss a word. Fine-tuned with help from award-winning Hollywood sound engineers, Ray ensures you can always follow the story.
Designed to be tucked away
All the acoustic elements face forward to minimise interference from nearby surfaces so, even if you place it in your TV stand, the Sonos Ray always sounds phenomenal.
Stream your favourites from your favourites
When the TV is off, play music, radio, podcasts, and audiobooks from all your services over WiFi using the Sonos app, Apple AirPlay 2, Spotify Connect, and more.*
*Voice requires a compatible third-party device, such as Sonos One, Amazon Echo, or Google Nest Home. Availability varies by country and language.
- Richer, more balanced audio than any standalone soundbar in its class.
- Crisp dialogue so you can always follow the story.
- Unique compact design perfect for placing in your TV stand.
- Zero-stress setup with only two cables and help from the Sonos app. Works with just about any TV.
- Connect to WiFi at home for uninterrupted streaming and easy app control.
- Advanced processing accurately positions sounds in the room.
- Flexibility to expand your sound system over time with additional Sonos speakers.
- Four internal speakers
- Optical connection for TVs