Sonos Sub Gen 2
Soul-shaking sound. Heart-pounding design. One-button setup.
Fills an entire room with thick layers of deep, bottomless sound that lets you hear and feel every chord, kick, splash and roll. You won’t just hear the difference the Sonos wireless sub makes – you’ll feel it in your bones.
- Adds dramatically deeper bass to any Sonos speaker (or amplified component).
- Zero cabinet buzz or rattle.
- Versatile. Place it anywhere. Standing up or lying flat.
- One-button setup that connect wirelessly or with an ethernet cable. Just add power.
- Streams over wi-fi, not Bluetooth, so the music never stops – even if you get a phone call.
Sonos Sub Benefits
Adding a subwoofer to any cinema or music system can provide a dramatically more immersive experience. In the case of Sonos, this is no different. Every Sonos speaker sounds great in its own right, adding the Sonos Sub helps to take the sound to the next level by taking the ‘strain’ of developing high energy bass sounds off of the speaker. This result in not only deeper, more powerful bass but more precise and finely tuned vocals and high frequency sounds. Cleaning up dialogue and helping speech become more legible.
Another benefit of adding a Sonos Sub is the ability to maintain the full range of sound at quiet volume levels. Turning a single speaker down often results in the bass disappearing and the remaining sound becoming a whisper. With a suwoofer in tow, the lowest bass and highest sparkle are still discernible, even at quiet levels.