Offering high impact audio and discreet trimless design for smaller environments the entry-level CP-CT150 in-ceiling model features a 5" MMP II bass driver, high frequency level adjustment (+3 dB / 0 dB / -3 dB) and a pivoting C-CAM tweeter.
- Pivoting C-CAM Gold Dome tweeter and MMP II bass driver.
- High overall efficiency.
- High frequency level adjustment (+/-3 dB).
- Our innovative Tri-Grip fixing system is easier to install than conventional clamping schemes but provides three times the surface area and a better surface seal, maximising bass response and mid-range clarity.
- Magnetic and easily removable steel grille.
- Paint-able surface to blend with the living environment. Additional scrim material is provided for trouble free painting.
- Airtight enclosure design, which protects each precision-engineered driver system against the damaging ingress of dust and dirt.
75 Hz - 25 kHz
Power Handling (RMS)
Recommended Amplifier Requirements
20 - 50 W
2.8 kHz @ 12 dB / Octave
Drive Unit Complement
5" MMP II cone bass driver
1" C-CAM pivoting Gold Dome tweeter
HF Level Switch (+3 dB / 0 dB / -3 dB)
Overall Diameter (Including Grille)
250 mm (913/16")
Overall Depth (Including Grille)
155 mm (61/8")
Cut-Out Hole Diameter
212 mm (83/8")
151 mm (515/16")
3 position Tri-Grip dog leg fixings
Mineral Filled ABS Plastic (RoHS2 Compliant)
2.14 kg (4 lb 12 oz)
Gold plated 'push' type terminals
CB6 Pre-Construction Bracket (Purple)
We currently do not have any accessories available for Monitor Audio CP-CT150 5" In-Ceiling Acoustically Sealed Speaker.
Explore articles / guides on entertainment systems.
We are Hiring!
Join our team based in the heart of Edinburgh.Read more
Starting Out with Vinyl
If you are looking to get back into listening to vinyl or are pondering a first foray into the world of records, it can be hard to know where to start.Read more
Bose QuietComfort 45
The QuietComfort 45’s take Bose’s most popular line of headphones a noticeable step forward, whilst keeping that familiar feeling.Read more