Offering high impact audio and discreet trimless design for smaller environments the entry-level CP-CT150 in-ceiling model features a 5" MMP II bass driver, high frequency level adjustment (+3 dB / 0 dB / -3 dB) and a pivoting C-CAM tweeter.
- Pivoting C-CAM Gold Dome tweeter and MMP II bass driver.
- High overall efficiency.
- High frequency level adjustment (+/-3 dB).
- Our innovative Tri-Grip fixing system is easier to install than conventional clamping schemes but provides three times the surface area and a better surface seal, maximising bass response and mid-range clarity.
- Magnetic and easily removable steel grille.
- Paint-able surface to blend with the living environment. Additional scrim material is provided for trouble free painting.
- Airtight enclosure design, which protects each precision-engineered driver system against the damaging ingress of dust and dirt.
75 Hz - 25 kHz
Power Handling (RMS)
Recommended Amplifier Requirements
20 - 50 W
2.8 kHz @ 12 dB / Octave
Drive Unit Complement
5" MMP II cone bass driver
1" C-CAM pivoting Gold Dome tweeter
HF Level Switch (+3 dB / 0 dB / -3 dB)
Overall Diameter (Including Grille)
250 mm (913/16")
Overall Depth (Including Grille)
155 mm (61/8")
Cut-Out Hole Diameter
212 mm (83/8")
151 mm (515/16")
3 position Tri-Grip dog leg fixings
Mineral Filled ABS Plastic (RoHS2 Compliant)
2.14 kg (4 lb 12 oz)
Gold plated 'push' type terminals
CB6 Pre-Construction Bracket (Purple)
We currently do not have any accessories available for Monitor Audio CP-CT150 5" In-Ceiling Acoustically Sealed Speaker.