Alongside a pivoting C-CAM tweeter, the CP-WT380 model introduces a powerful 8" C-CAM bass driver featuring the Rigid Surface Technology (RST) cone surface employed by our range-topping home audio speaker systems.
- Pivoting C-CAM Gold Dome tweeter.
- C-CAM bass driver featuring Rigid Surface Technology (RST).
- High overall efficiency.
- High frequency level adjustment (+/-3 dB).
- Boundary compensation controls.
- Our innovative Tri-Grip fixing system is easier to install than conventional clamping schemes but provides three times the surface area and a better surface seal, maximising bass response and mid-range clarity.
- Magnetic and easily removable steel grille.
- Paint-able surface to blend with the living environment. Additional scrim material is provided for trouble free painting.
- Airtight enclosure design, which protects each precision-engineered driver system against the damaging ingress of dust and dirt.
50 Hz - 25 kHz
Power Handling (RMS)
Recommended Amplifier Requirements
30 - 120 W
2.5 kHz @ 12 dB / Octave
Drive Unit Complement
8" C-CAM RST cone bass driver
1" C-CAM pivoting Gold Dome tweeter
HF Level Switch (+3 dB / 0 dB / -3 dB)
Boundary Compensation Switch
Overall Dimensions (H x W x D)
472.5 x 303.5 mm (185/8 x 1115/16")
Overall Depth (Including Grille)
106 mm (43/16")
438 x 269 mm (171/4 x 109/16")
99 mm (37/8")
6 position Tri-Grip dog leg fixings
Mineral Filled ABS Plastic (RoHS2 Compliant)
4.95 kg (10 lb 14 oz)
WB10 Pre-Construction Bracket (Light Brown)
We currently do not have any accessories available for Monitor Audio CP-WT380 8" In-Wall Acoustically Sealed Speaker.
Explore articles / guides on entertainment systems.
We are Hiring!
Join our team based in the heart of Edinburgh.Read more
Starting Out with Vinyl
If you are looking to get back into listening to vinyl or are pondering a first foray into the world of records, it can be hard to know where to start.Read more
Bose QuietComfort 45
The QuietComfort 45’s take Bose’s most popular line of headphones a noticeable step forward, whilst keeping that familiar feeling.Read more