A complete loudspeaker assortment to enhance any space, DesignMax loudspeakers offer rich lows, and clear, intelligible highs — along with premium aesthetics that complement any commercial sound installation.
The 20-watt DesignMax DM2C-LP loudspeaker makes it easy to bring great sound to tight spaces. Ideal for background music, the DM2C-LP loudspeaker features a 2.25-inch transducer and 85 Hz - 19 kHz frequency range. The in-ceiling DM2C-LP has a low-profile backcan and is installed easily via QuickHold mounting arms.
- Combine DesignMax models to complete any design, big or small — 12 loudspeakers to mix and match, from 2-inch, low-profile models to 8-inch, high-SPL compression-driver loudspeakers and outdoor-rated options
- Deliver instantly impressive sound with custom Bose drivers — no DSP or EQ required. For even better sound, use select Bose DSPs and amplifiers to enable Bose loudspeaker EQ and SmartBass processing, which expands performance and response at any listening level.
- Blend with any room design with elegant form factors, minimum-bezel grilles available in black or white, and removable logos
- Reduce installation time with the patented QuickHold mounting system, which also reduces strain, hassle, and the chance of product damage
- Install easily with industry-standard accessories — all models include Euroblock connectors; in-ceiling models include plenum-rated backcans, tile bridges, and front-access audio wiring that makes installation and troubleshooting easier
- Install in confined ceiling spaces with low-profile backcan measuring just 10 centimeters (3.9 inches) high
Frequency Response (+/-3 dB)
95 - 18,000 Hz
Nominal coverage (H x V)
Power Handling, peak
Maximum SPL @ 1m
Frequency Range (-10 dB)
85 - 19,000 Hz
Power Handling, long-term continuous
Sensitivity (SPL/1W @ 1 m)
16 Ω (transformer bypass)
We currently do not have any accessories available for Bose DM2C-LP In-Ceiling Speakers.