For ultra-discreet sound all around the home, or partnered with the Radius 380 sub for explosive stereo, the miraculously small Radius 45 houses a 3" MMP II mid-bass driver and rear-firing 3/4" C-CAM tweeter, and has no right to sound as good as it does.
- 3" MMP II Driver. All drivers are dedicated and model specific, with each model in the Radius series being designed and voiced individually.
- 3/4" Gold C-CAM tweeter, rear-firing to enhance sound dispersion characteristics
- Single through-bolt driver fixing. Provides mechanical de-coupling properties resulting in enhanced mid-band clarity and resolution. Through-bolts also act as rigid cross bracing to give a very solid non-resonant cabinet.
- Single point ¼" x 20TPI wall fixing. Use the optional Monitor Audio speaker mount or any standard wall bracket
- Optional floor-stand with internal (pre-wired) cable management system
120 Hz — 20 kHz
Power Handling (RMS)
System Power Handling (RMS)
Recommended Amplifier Requirements
15 — 50 W
Drive Unit Complement
1 x 3" (75 mm) MMP II cone bass/mid-range Driver
1 x 3/4" (20 mm) C-CAM Gold Dome tweeter
Cabinet Dimensions (H x W x D)
100 x 100 x 100 mm (315/16 x 315/16 x 315/16")
Cabinet Dimensions (Including Grille and Terminals (H x W x D))
100 x 100 x 124 mm (315/16 x 315/16 x 47/8")
Cabinet Dimensions (Including Grille and Bracket (H x W x D))
100 x 100 x 162 mm (315/16 x 315/16 x 63/8")
Optional - Monitor Audio Speaker Mount (MASM)
1 kg (2 lb 4 oz)
We currently do not have any accessories available for Monitor Audio Radius 45 Bookshelf Speakers.