The Caspian CD Player has separate digital and analogue power supplies, a fully isolated transport mechanism and is the superb sounding recipient of numerous awards worldwide.
The Caspian CD Player is universally regarded as one of the best sounding players at its class. It is no surprise therefore to discover that it manages to enchant and impress with its smooth and life-like reproduction of any genre of music.
It utilises a one-piece optimised motherboard, de-coupled mechanism and dedicated transformer/power supplies for the analogue and digital domains. With this isolation and decoupling technology along with carefully selected components, it is a fine example of how CD still has plenty to offer in high quality audio reproduction.
- Isolated and decoupled mechanism housing for increased laser tracking capability
- Dual power supplies for minimum interference
- One-piece, optimised motherboard for shorter signal paths
- High-end grade electronic components
- Super-precision master clock for reduced jitter
- RCA and XLR balanced outputs
- Optical digital and RCA outputs
- Robust and slimline design
CD Digital Audio System (CD, CD-R, CD-RW)
20 Hz - 20 kHz ± 0.2 dB
<0.0015 % @ 0 dB, 1 kHz (typically 0.0005 %) <0.005 % @ -30 dB, 1 kHz / <0.01 % @ 0 dB, 20 kHz
< 0.001 % @ 0 dB (typically 0.0005 %)
Signal to Noise Ratio
105 dB (L & R)
Wow & Flutter
>100 dB @ 1 kHz / >100 dB @ 20 kHz
2.2 V rms
RCA (75 ohms), Optical, XLR (110 ohms)
PCM1730E Advance segment
24 bits / 192 kHz
3rd Overtone oscillation
Super precision, custom made
< 130 psec
< -105 dB (L & R)
< -95 dB
12 fully regulated power rails
< 20 W
Dimensions (W x H x D)
432 x 80 x 330 mm (Incl. feet)
We currently do not have any accessories available for Roksan Caspian M2 CD Player.