The K3 Power Amplifier is a high performance and powerful solution for taking your system to the next level.
An optimised power supply, a directly mains-powered power amplifier section and other key design features ensure high performance and reliability.
The 140 W (RMS) per channel (into 8 ohms) K3 Power Amplifier offers a simple yet very effective route for upgrading the musical performance of your system.
With a smooth and solid sound, the K3 Power Amplifier can be used in combination with the K3 Integrated Amplifier to form a bi-amplified or even tri-amplified system (with compatible speaker systems) delivering the ultimate power and control to your loudspeakers. Offering balanced XLR and single-ended RCA inputs and outputs, the K3 Power Amplifier will fit in with nearly all audio systems.
- Symmetrical amplifier layout
- Optimised power supply layout, distribution and decoupling
- Decoupling and power regulation to all stages
- Directly powered power amp section
- Optimised routing and short speaker output cables
- Balanced XLR and single-ended RCA inputs and output
- 0.5W standby operation with auto detect and a 30 minute standby timer
(115 W) - 900 mV
Speaker (L & R)
Power Output (Per Channel)
> 140 W (8 ohms) /
> 220 W (4 ohms)
500 VA Ultra low noise toroidal transformer
>110 (8 ohms)
<3 Hz - >100 kHz (-3 dB)
<0.003 % 1 kHz - 8 ohms
Warm up mode <25 W,
Full Power <800 W
Signal to Noise Ratio
100 dB (ref. 900 mV)
Dimensions (W x H x D)
432 x 105 x 380 mm
We currently do not have any accessories available for Roksan K3 Power Amplifier.